Sunday, February 26, 2012

Special Thanks

I thought this weekend would creep by so slowly since I have a date for the babies to arrive. But thankfully it did not and I want to thank everyone who helped me through what I thought would be the longest weekend ever!!

Special Thanks To:

  • Anna and Cole- Thank you for bringing us lunch on Saturday and visiting with us!
  • Steph- Thanks for the wonderful lunch on Sunday. We are still enjoying it!
  • Father John- Thank you so much for the wonderful king cake. It was fabulous.  Also thank you for giving me the sacrament of the sick. It really means so much to me to be at peace with the Lord during this precious time.
Notice the 2 babies!!
  • My parents- What can I say? Thanks for practically spending the entire weekend helping us.  We hung monitors, installed car seats, painted doors, pressure washed, learned how to operate the car seats and Snap & Go Stroller, and on and on... when it was time to finish up for the night- I realized that I had ruined a blanket in the washer and nearly ruined the washer. I noticed it around 5pm and it took Jason and my dad at least 2 hours to fix the mess I caused.  Although we were all exhausted it worked out and they were patient.
Thank you all for being so, so patient with me the last few days, or weeks, Okay MONTHS!! I love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment