Monday, February 27, 2012

The Night Before & Nursery

So I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day. We get to meet our precious angels. I have been praying for this day for the past 4 years and never thought it would be here.  God is so good.  Jason and I have to be at the hospital at 5 in the morning. The plan is for the doctor to come in around 8:00am to break my water and start the petocin.  Since both babies are head down, I should be able to have a natural delivery (with the help of an epidural of course).  I am a little anxious but mostly just excited. I have a lot of nervous energy and I'm not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight!

37 weeks 6 day! We made it to 38 Weeks!!

I didn't have time to spend on this post like I wanted since the babies are coming tomorrow so below is several pics of their sweet nursery that I included. Can't wait to bring the babies home to their new room!!



 

                                        


Daddy wishing babies were here!










My favorite piece of artwork- Reaching for the Stars


This was my toy box my dad built me when I was young.
 He refinished it for the babies!


Pattern on the bedding


Mommy and Daddy are ready to meet 
our sweet angels!! Please keep us in 
your prayers tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment