Thursday, February 16, 2012

My sweet baby girl

So I went back to the doctor today for a check-up since the office will be closed due to Mardi Gras. Everything looked good as normal. My sweet little girl, Anna Kate has now turned and is head down. I am so proud and didn't think it was possible Both babies are in position and it looks like I can now have a natural birth. I'm still only dialated 1cm but my cervix has softened (whatever that means).

I told the doctor that I didn't think I could possibly make it much longer. And he replied good hopefully you will go into labor naturally. I sure hope it is real soon.

I'm sitting at the track now watching Jason run. Since I've been working from home my hips seem to ache more and I feel really stiff. On the other hand my blood pressure and swelling has decreased. I decided to come with him to get out of the house. I also walked or should I say waddled 1 mile. I will see if I sleep better tonight with a little exercise. Hopefully the movement will help my hip pain.

My sister took a gamble today and purchased a flight home for the babies arrival. She flies home on February 28 and leaves on March 6th. Hopefully the babies will arrive before or during that timeframe. I'll be 39 weeks March 3rd so I think they will be here around then. It not it might take a crane to move me. My original due date is March 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment