Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Trip to Baton Rouge

October 2, 2011

We left Saturday morning to visit the Thomason's (Jim, Christie, Reece, and Dean) in Baton Rouge. We have been planning our visit since the Spring.  Each year we communicate by email or plans for the MSU football season. The Thomason's decided to host us and the Forman's (Matt, Haley, and Collin) for the weekend to watch the MSU/Georiga Game. We arrive around 10am for the 11am game.  We snacked on tailgate food and enjoyed watching the game together. I am not sure what has happened to our team but we ended up losing 10-24. We were suppose to be the real deal this year but I'm not sure what has happened,
Jason and I watching the game

During the 4th Quater, Christie, Haley, and I left to shop at a Pea in a Pod and Babies R Us.  I sure wish we had a Pea in a Pod around us. I think I would shop there every week! After our shopping trip the guys had dinner ready for us which was delicious.

Baby Collin, Reece, and Baby Dean
Dean loves the grass!

We had a great time in Baton Rouge! Thanks Thomason's!

Collin was the only one that would take a pic with me

No comments:

Post a Comment