Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So begins the Waddle at 20 weeks!

I was walking to my office yesterday when one of my co-workers said “Where are you going waddler?” And so the waddle begins… I have been trying my hardest to walk normal but I guess that is no longer an option. LOL 

I am 20 weeks today and so proud! I feel like my belly bump is growing by the hour. I keep trying to remember to bring some stretch mark cream with me to work since I really feel the stretch during the day.  According to the weekly emails I receive the babies are the size of bananas this week. (10 inches from head to heel)! So exciting! I think today is the first day that I just feel miserable. My back has a nagging ach and I have a pain in my lower pelvis- on top of that I just feel exhausted. I know this is just the beginning but I am at the halfway mark finally.  As of this morning I have gained 17 pounds which is perfect for twins.

Over this past weekend, Jason and I had dinner with our friends Kevin and Keira at Chef Scott’s. We love sushi!! It was delicious and was nice to visit with and celebrate Kevin’s birthday. After dinner, we went to the movies to see Courageous. It was a wonderful Christian movie about parenthood but mainly fatherhood. It was the perfect time for in our lives to watch a movie like that with such a powerful message. I hope that we remember the movie while raising our children and savor every moment with them. I suggest this movie to everyone even if you are not a parent because it does make you realize that you should cherish every minute you have on earth. 


One night this week, we decided that we were going to make homemade pizza on the Green Egg. The pizza turned out great. We used fresh mozzarella, deli pepperoni, fresh spinach, and olives. It was great!



No comments:

Post a Comment