Tuesday, October 18, 2011

19 Weeks

I had my anatomic ultrasound today. This ultrasound is normally performed between 18-22 weeks of pregnancy.  The ultrasound determines fetal anomalies, the babies’ size, weight and measurements to ensure growth is according to plan. This is the first appointment that Jason has missed so instead mom came with me.  Everything on the babies looked good.  Each baby is weighting 9 ounces and is measuring the same size.  Foster has now moved to my left side and Anna Kate is still on my right side. Both heads are by my rib cage on each side. My lower back pain has gone away. I think it was due to Foster being so low. I am happy he has decided to reposition himself.

Anna Kate
Foster Side Profile

I think I am now starting to feel some movement. It is not defined but I can defiantly feel something moving at times. I can’t wait until I can feel more movement especially from the outside.  My belly bump is continuing to grow as you can see below. I am still having a difficult time sleeping. I wake up on my back and get upset but can’t figure out how to avoid it.  I am working on crafts this week for the babies but I will include pictures in a separate post.

Anna Kate's tiny foot
Foster's sweet feet

No comments:

Post a Comment