Tuesday, November 22, 2011

24 Weeks Happy Thanksgiving

I love the foliage this time of the year!




I was scheduled to go for my 24 week ultrasound on Tuesday but I was having really bad lower cramps so I called and changed my appointment to Monday.  Everything looked great on my u/s. My cervix was fine so I guess the cramps were just growing pains. I am overly cautious but want to be safe.  The babies both measured the same and both weighted 21 ounces (1 pound 5 ounces).  They are really starting to grow. 








While performing the u/s, the u/s technician decided to see if she could get a glimpse of their faces in the 4D view. She was successful with Anna Kate but not with Foster.  I was so excited that tears came to my eyes. I am still in awe that 2 tiny babies are growing inside of me. I still can’t believe that I am going to be a mom.  Anna Kate is perfect!! I can’t wait to see my sweet baby in real life. I go back to the doctor every 2 weeks for ultrasounds to make sure everything is still good with the babies. So we will see if Foster will make an appearance in 2 weeks!

I wish I could add a drum-roll noise!! LOL






I am excited that this will be a short week at work due to Thanksgiving. I love the holidays and this time of year! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

What am I thankful for:
I have so much to be thankful for. I am so, so thankful for my amazing, supportive husband. I cannot imagine my life without him;  my wonderful family and friends- I have an unbelievable support group in all aspects of my life; and right now I am most thankful for the 2 little miracles God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment