Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So long Starkville

New football player in the fam
So this weekend was our last trip to Starkville until next year when we will be parents.  We had a great time over the weekend with my parents and friends.  The weather was perfect for tailgating. MSU played Alabama at 6:45pm.  MSU ended up losing 24 to 7. In my opinion we could have won but we didn’t- we just made a lot of mistake.  We drove up Friday after work and it seemed like the longest trip ever! After the ride up and back I knew for sure that this would be my last road trip until the babies arrived.  I was miserable and found out long car rides are tough on pregnant women.  No matter how I positioned myself, I just couldn't get comfortable. I also stopped by the Lodge while in Starkville and bought the babies their 1st Cowbell!

 

Jason and I took a photo with Bully. Hopefully it will be a picture that the babies cherish even though their momma looks like a wild woman. 




In honor of Veteran's Day
We visited with our friends that live in Starkville- they are moving their family to Washington State. We look forward to seeing them each time we are in town- they are going to be missed. I guess we will be planning a visit to Washington in the near future.

I always love this presentation with the huge flag


No comments:

Post a Comment