Friday, November 11, 2011

22 Weeks Preggo


I am behind on my posts due to severe back pain and writing thank you cards. There is just not enough time in the day to do everything that I want to do.  I have been in a lot of pain in the middle of my rib cage on the right side. I went to the chiropractor twice this week to see if that would help- it has offered some relieve but only for a short period of time.  Besides that everything else is going well.  

I went to the doctor this week for a checkup. The babies each weighted 1 pound and measured about the same (one was 22W0D and one was 21W6D).  My cervix looked good which I was worried about due to cramping. It is so relieving to know that everything is normal.  The doctor didn’t see a medical reason that I couldn’t go to Starkville to the MSU football game.  Jason was thrilled by that news but he thought the doctor would release me since he is a MSU graduate. :0)



Jason and mom finished painting the nursery.  I can’t wait to put everything in it and start the decorating!! Oh- I forgot to add that the babies are really active and I love the way it feels when they move around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment