Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Baby Shower

Christina and Tim flew home on Friday from Washington, DC.  I haven’t seen them since August, which seemed like forever.  It was so nice to see them and show off my belly bump.  Actually I’m not sure if you would consider it a bump at this point- it is more of a mountain!

My sister, Christina, and Jason’s Aunt Lisa hosted a baby shower for me at my parent’s house on Saturday, November 5th.  It was so nice to visit with our families and close family friends.  The food was wonderful and it was so fun to share the excitement of
becoming a mother.



                                                      
I took several breaks between opening gifts. I have never been so tired from just unwrapping presents. I think this pregnancy is starting to take a toll on my energy level. Everyone was so generous to Jason and I.  Thankfully, Cayce assisted me with the gifts and the twins helped with the opening.

My little sis
The wonderful hostess! 
My dear mother

2 Amazing Mothers

I love the monogram pillows that Mrs. June gave us

Aunt Lisa gave us sweet crosses for the babies room

Melody (@29 wks) and me (@22 Wks)


My parents gave us a sweet moses basket from
 Restoration Hardware which matches the nursery

I love, love, love my new diaper bag from my sister!

Exploring my new Kate Spade diaper bag and the goodies within

Special thanks to my sister, Aunt Lisa, mom, and mother-in-law.  The shower was so nice and exciting! I can't believe that I am getting so close to becoming a mom.  I am so fortunate to have you all in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment