Tuesday, December 6, 2011

26 Weeks & 4D Ultrasounds

Today I went to the doctor for my 26 week checkup. Everything looked perfect! Anna Kate weighted 2 lbs  1 oz and Foster weighted 1 lb 13oz. This was the first time that the babies measured different but it was only 4 ounces which is normal according to the doctor.  I asked him a list of questions and discussed my aches and pains. He told me to take Prevacid (15mg) twice a day and that should help with the heartburn. As far as the horrible pain on my right side near my rib cage (what I refer to as the worm), there is really nothing that can help it. I just have to deal with it. Both babies are now head down which surprised me. I can't believe Foster had room to flip.  It looks so uncomfortable on the ultrasound photos.

Below are photos from the 4D ultrasound we had today. It was so exciting to see them both today! We were able to see Anna Kate smile. It was so cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment