Friday, September 23, 2011

MSU Tailgate

So it has been 1 1/2 weeks since my last post. I don't know why but it is so hard to find the time to sit down and blog for me.  This past week was very busy for us.  Last Tuesday, mom called and informed me that dad was on his way to the emergency room due to chest pains. Of course we were all so scared- a week ago he had 3 stents inserted so we didn't know what was going on. He stayed in MICU for 2 nights and they performed another heart catherization to make sure the stints were not blocked. Fortunately everything was fine, they just adjusted his medications and he was released on Thursday morning.



Since dad was okay, Jason and I decided to keep our original plans to go the MSU/LSU game in Starkville. We were sad to go without mom and dad.  We left early Thursday morning and met our friends in Starkville at Mugshots for lunch.  It was so nice to be back in Starkville. Starkville just always feels like coming home. It is a special place for Jason and I both.  Below are photos from the weekend and tailgate.

At Mugshots in Starkville, MS

Walking into the game! Go Dawgs! (14 Weeks)

On Friday, Jason and I drove to Woodland, MS to a furniture storeroom to look for cribs for the babies.  They had the most beautiful cribs but only a few were within our price range.  It is a much more expensive when you buy everything in pairs but I am so fortunate to have this opportunity (I'm not complaining- I promise).

Putting together one of the new cribs 


Design on the cribs

We worked around the house on Saturday and I went shopping Sunday afternoon with Mrs. June, Aunt Lisa, and Cayce. It was really nice to spend some time with them.  While shopping, we discussed baby names.  Every name that I seem to love, Jason doesn't and visa versa.  Cayce decided to help us name the babies. She made a list and reviewed it with Jason but didn't have much success.

Here are the names that are currently on our list:
Boys Names: Foster Michael; Foster Thomas; John Michael; John Paul; Chase; Glavine; Grayson
Girl Names: Ann Marie; Carrie; Lucy; Lexi; McKayla; McKenna; McKinley; Mary Kate; Emma; Anna Kate

On Thursday, my mom called me with some bad news.  My cousin Brooke who was 5 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy lost her sweet baby, Joshua Nathaniel Eaton.  She was 20 weeks pregnant. I can't imagine how she and her family feel. I have been thinking and praying for her constantly. I can't imagine if I lost either of our babies right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment