Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Football/Birthday Celebration

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I can’t believe that I am now 14 weeks!! YAH! I nausea is slowly beginning to fade away. Yesterday I only took 1 Zophran and today I haven’t taken any. I feel a little sick but I am hoping I can stay off the medicines.  I’ve been eating a lot of fruits so hopefully that is helping and drinking a lot of water (or at least trying to drink a lot of water). Our babies can now squint, frown, pee, and suck his thumb. It is unbelievable. Below is a photo of my belly bump at 13 ½ weeks. The babies are the size of a lemon this week!



We had friends and family over for the MSU- Auburn Game this past Saturday. I was confident that we were going to win. Unfortunately we did not win :0( the score was 34-41. It was a huge disappointment and was such a close game.  Below are photos of the day.

I love game day food

Jason bought me a b-day cake from Anderson's YUMMY! 

Jason, Mom, & Dad enjoying the outside TV
On Saturday afternoon, I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I took my heart rate and it was 120 which is higher than normal. I laid down for a little while which helped settle it out.  On and off over the past few days I have felt it racing. I talked to Mrs. Marilyn and she told me that it is normally related to dehydration so I have been trying to drink, drink, drink! I had a lot of back pain yesterday and the day before but I not sure if that is related to the babies or the fact that Keira and I shopped in Mobile too long on Sunday. Today the back pain was gone but I now have sharp, shock-like pains in my lower abdomen.  Haley assured me that it is normal and called round ligament pains. I guess it is something new every day with pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment