Tuesday, September 6, 2011

13 Weeks

Tuesday, September 6th
Today was our monthly visit with the doctor.  I was so excited all day about seeing our sweet babies on the ultrasound.  The nurse took us back and mentioned that we would not be having an ultrasound today. I was so mad! I said yes we are Dr. Vice told me that we would have an ultrasound at each monthly appointment. She put us in a room and said she would check with the doctor. The doctor calmed me down and said yes you can have an ultrasound. I don’t think I could have waited another month to see our sweet babies!! I guess I am a crazy lady! The babies each measured 13 weeks and 6 days although I am only 13 weeks. I gained 7 pounds since the last visit- I was very happy about that.  The x-ray tech guessed the genders of the babies. She said she wasn’t for sure but kind of thought she knew the genders but that is a surprise to share later. Let me just say I hope her prediction was correct.

Mom and dad came over after the appointment to see the pictures of the babies which I posted below. The babies were 13w0d



No comments:

Post a Comment