Friday, July 1, 2011

Sandestin, here we come

We left for the beach at lunch. On our way, we stopped by McDonald's for a BigMac - probably our first BigMac in 10 years. It was delicious! On the way to Florida, I told Jason I wanted to stop and buy a pregnancy test for the next morning. I could tell he didn't think it was a good idea, mainly because he thought if it was negative I would be upset all weekend, and he thought it was too early to test. 

But, as usual, he let me have my way, and we stopped by CVS in Niceville. I bought a package of three pregnancy tests, and Jason bought BudLight and Reece's candies.  Up to this point, I had felt brief spouts of nausea though nothing unbearable. We checked in the Courtyard Marriott in Baytown and decided to go out for dinner. We went to the Emerald Grand to watch the sunset which was breath taking. I started feeling bad - mainly indigestion and gas. We then went to McGuire's for appetizers. We had nachos and the appetizer combo. It was very good, but I couldn't eat much. I kept feeling sicker and sicker so we went back to the hotel for bed.
Enjoying the sunset at our favorite spot in Destin, FL

Enjoying the evening together



We had the best appetizers!
Leaving our mark at McGuires

No comments:

Post a Comment