Wednesday, August 31, 2011

12 Weeks

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Today I am officially 12 weeks and 1 day! YAH!! According to everything I have read I am now in a safer zone of the pregnancy. I am feeling a lot more positive about the pregnancy.  The babies’ reflexes are developing this week. From crown to rump, the babies should be just over two inches long and weigh half an ounce. They are about the size of a lime- too sweet. 


I am still feeling nauseas. The last few days have been really bad. I have been taking a quarter (about 6.25mg) of a phenergan every night to help me sleep. This morning I have gained 4.8 pounds. I try to eat but it is difficult since I feel so bad.  I have been falling asleep around 6pm each night. I know that is really early but I can’t hold my eyes open.

I had a big presentation at work yesterday…it is called a Get-to-Know. I presented to the MPC Leadership Team which consists of the SPO and Plant Managers. After presenting they asked me several questions which were tough in that setting. After I left I constantly thought about what I should have said and what I shouldn’t have said. It felt like I had an interview.  I am just happy it is over. After the presentation I picked up lunch and visited with mom and Paw-Paw.

I stopped by Tuesday Morning’s on my way home to see if I could have anything for the babies. I lucked up- look what I found!

It is a pack of One-Zee by Adidas that are all MSU football. The maroon and grey one have the MSU Logo and the white one has the MSU logo with a football goal. Too cute. It will be awhile until they will fit because the size is 18 months. Jason and I are both Mississippi State University Grads and love our bulldogs!

This past Thursday Jason’s softball team lost both of their games.  He came home injured. He tried to slide to 2nd base which was not a good idea.  The bad part was he still got out. Poor guy has been hurting for a week. He has to sleep with one leg hanging out of the bed.




I am also excited today because on the baby’s bedding arrived from Restoration Hardware today. I love it! Since I love it so much, I decided to go ahead and purchase the other bedding. Below is a picture of it. I can’t wait to get started on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment