Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our 5th Anniversary

We started planning for our 5th Anniversary last year. We had big plans- we were planning to go to Costa Rica or even Key West.  But due to life we decided to stay closer to home. I guess we will have a blow out 6-7 year anniversary trip :0) I am happy that we decided to just go away for the weekend to Orange Beach because I really missed my babies. I was actually ready to go home after 2 days!!


Our view when we first arrived at the condo
Yummy oysters at Poppa Roccos for lunch

After the 1000th time, he almost made it :0).
Thankfully, there was a comfy swing to relax.
@ the Wharf 

I don't think I have blogged about how much I love Pandora. I love my bracelet and the memory behind each charm. For Christmas, Jason and the babies bought me the new multi-strand Pandora bracelet.  For  my anniversary Jason bought me a new clip for it. I just love the way it looks.



Our Wonderful Dinner- sushi, egg rolls, scallops, bone-in ribeye 

No comments:

Post a Comment