Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken

Tonight I cooked Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken and served it over pasta.  Instead of using a packet of Italian salad dressing mix I used a packet of Fiesta Ranch salad dressing mix. This was not my plan at all. I thought I had a packet of ranch put didn't.  I also used a can of chicken broth and cream of mushroom soup.

Link to recipe:
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/05/crockpot-cream-cheese-chicken-recipe.html

View in the crockpot

Served over pasta with grated parmesan cheese 
The Cream Cheese Chicken and pasta was good but wasn't my favorite. I am going to try it again with regular ranch and see if that makes a difference. Jason really liked it and said he would love it again.  It was very easy to make.

Upcoming New Recipes:
-Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
-Cheese Chicken Tator Tots in Crockpot
-Whole BBQ Chicken in Crockpot
-Crockpot Enchiladas
-Crockpot Pizza Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment