Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bananas @ 20 weeks

The babies seem to be a lot more hungry these days. I feel like the rice cereal and formula is just not enough.  Although the doctor told me that he recommends waiting until 6 months of age to start solids, I decided that our babies were ready for a few Level 1 baby foods. Also to help my decision, I talked with several other moms (Megan, Haley per Katlin, Britney) whose doctors suggest starting Level 1 foods at 4 months. With that being said, the babies tried Organic Gerber Bananas tonight. As you can see, the bananas were NOT a big hit.  I am going to make some baby food this weekend and hopefully it will taste much better. Below I included the recommendations for 4-6 month foods. I am using this website as a guide: http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/solidfood4to6montholdbaby.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment