Tuesday, December 27, 2011

29 Weeks

Today was my 29th week check-up and my first checkup since the fainting spell. My doctor was out of town so I saw the nurse practitioner. I really like her a lot. She wrote me an order to wear a Holter Monitor for 24 hours to monitor my heart rate. It was 168 last week and she said that is extremely too high. As with anything medical device, the Holter Monitor was a pain but it is well worth it.

The babies look perfect! Both babies measured 29W2D. Anna Kate weighted 3lbs and Foster weighted 2lbs 14ozs. I am happy that both babies are closer to the same size now.  Anna Kate decided to change positions and is now transverse. Her head is near my belly button and her legs wrap around my right side- yes at times it can be very uncomfortable.  Foster stayed in the same position- head down thankfully. 

Overall everything is going really well for us. We had a wonderful Christmas but I am a little said that is it over now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment