Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2 Month Check-up

Today was the babies 2 month check-up with the pediatrician.  I was really nervous about the appointment because the babies received their first set of vaccines.  They each got 3 shots which was horrible.  Fortunately Jason was able to take off and be with us.  It was dramatic for all of us.

The good thing is that the babies are growing perfectly!  Foster weighted 11 lbs 14 oz and Anna Kate weighted 10 lbs 2 oz. Both babies were in the 50% for weight. Foster was in the 75% for height and Anna Kate was in the 50% for height.  I am so happy that our babies are so healthy.

Before the appointment I gave the babies Tylenol as recommended by several of my friends.  The doctor told me to expect a slight fever and fussy babies. Neither had a fever but both were fussy.  I gave each of them more Tylenol before bed.  Below is the dosage for the medicine:

No comments:

Post a Comment