Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Anniversay

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband!! Today is our 4 year anniverary. I can't believe we have been married for 4 YEARS! It is unbelievable to me.  We decided to stay in for dinner since I am uncomfortable at night we had a wonderful dinner.  Jason wrote me the sweetest love note and I will cherish it always!

Unfortunately I didn't get him a card to celebrate. Yes I am a horrible wife. While on my way to town to pick up some medicine and a card, I wrecked my car. Yes on me to wreck my car at 32 weeks pregnant. Since becoming pregnant, I have tried to be so careful and then I wreck. I was on Highway 90 and a SUV suddenly stopped in front of me. I swerved and tried to miss the SUV but didn't.  The front end of my car was smashed. The car wasn't drivable so Jason had to come pick me up.  He told me that between wrecking and fainting that he may not survive my pregnancy. Poor guy- I know it seems like it is always something.

I posted some photos below of our wedding day and honeymoon.  I am such a lucky girl!




One of my favorite Engagment Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment