Tuesday, January 24, 2012

33 Weeks

So excited, I just returned from the doctor for my 33 week checkup.  Everything looked great.  Foster weighted 4lbs 3oz and Anna Kate weighted 4lbs 9oz.  Anna Kate has flipped and now is head up. Foster is still head down. Hopefully she will turn soon before delivery- if not the doctor said I may require a c-section. I guess we will have to wait and see.  The babies are gaining roughly 1/2 pound a week. I am so excited and can't wait to meet them!!

I am doing really well. It is difficult to get comfortable and I am tired a lot but that can be expected when carrying 9 pounds of baby.  I am still swelling but drink a gallon of water a day to help with that.  My fingers also ache really bad but I think that is related to the water retention.  Overall, I am perfect and it is nothing that I can't handle.






No comments:

Post a Comment