Monday, August 27, 2012

Baptism (late posting)

We baptized the babies at the Blessed Virgin Mary Cathedral on April 14th. The babies are 6 weeks old and today is my parent’s anniversary- such a special day.  Father John, a dear friend of our family, was over the service. Everything turned out perfect.  We selected my sister, Christina, to be Anna Kate’s Godmother and Jason’s brother, Jeremy, to be her Godfather. My Uncle Tim (also my Godfather) is Foster’s Godfather and my cousin Stephanie is Foster’s Godmother. The babies are so lucky to have such loving people in their lives.  After the baptism, we all went back to our home and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. It was such a nice relaxing afternoon with family and friends. 


The babies with their God-parents



                     















No comments:

Post a Comment